Careers Eligible Work Authorization

Find the right opportunity

Vegatron Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vegatron Systems LLC specializes in providing technology, engineering, and business resource solutions for its clients across the United States.  The company brings together a distinctive mixture of Software Solutions, Data Science capabilities and Technology expertise. Our Company offers full life-cycle advisory services for Project Management, Agile, Accounting & Finance, Business Intelligence & Analysis, Big Data, ETL, Data Science, Data Analytics, SAAS, Statistical Analysis, and Cloud Computing implementations including strategical technology, architecture solutions and continuous support to its clients.

We provide internship and supportive training for STEM graduates.

Technological advances create new opportunities for niche-specific engineers and consultants every day. We can help you choose the right opportunity.

Here Is What We Do:

  • Discuss your interests and experience with you
  • Find employers with the culture and management style you prefer
  • Submit your information to the employers you approve
  • Manage and negotiate any offers
  • Process Payroll
  • Follows up after the assignment or placement

You have skills and real time work experiences and are looking for better opportunity? You have come to the right place. We are eager to consider your best insights and reward your best efforts in landing your career with our esteemed clients across USA.

We consider to hire candidates with below Work Authorizations in USA.

  • U.S. Citizen
  • U.S. Green Card (Permanent Resident)
  • U.S. Green Card EAD
  • F1 Student OPT EAD
  • Dependent H4 EAD or L2 EAD
  • TN Visa: NAFTA Professional
  • E3 EAD, E-3D EAD
  • Or, any other legal work authorization to work in USA.

Let Us Know How We Can Help. Please Use The Resume Submission Form To Submit Your Resume and Find Your Next Dream Job, And We’ll Contact You As Soon As We Can.


Optional Practical Training (OPT EAD) is temporary employment that is directly related to an F-1 student’s major area of study. Eligible students can apply to receive up to 12 months of OPT employment authorization (OPT EAD) before completing their academic studies (pre-completion) and/or after completing their academic studies (post-completion). However, all periods of pre-completion OPT EAD will be deducted from the available period of post-completion OPT EAD.

Types of OPT

All OPT must be directly related to your major area of study. If you are an F-1 student, you may be eligible to participate in OPT in two different ways:

  • Pre-completion OPT:  You may apply to participate in pre-completion OPT EAD after you have been lawfully enrolled on a full-time basis for one full academic year at a college, university, conservatory, or seminary that has been certified by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) to enroll F-1 students. You do not need to have had F-1 status for the one full academic year; you can satisfy the “one full academic year” requirement even if you had another nonimmigrant status during that time.

If you are authorized to participate in pre-completion OPT EAD, you may work part time (20 hours or less per week) while school is in session. You may work full time when school is not in session.

  • Post-completion OPT:  You may apply to participate in post-completion OPT EAD after completing your studies. If you are authorized for post-completion OPT, you may work part time (20 hours or less per week) or full time.

If you participated in pre-completion OPT EAD, USCIS will deduct that amount of time from your post-completion OPT EAD authorization period. For example, if you participated in 10 months of pre-completion OPT, you would be eligible for only up to 2 months of post-completion OPT.

STEM OPT EAD Extension

If you have earned a degree in certain science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) fields, you may apply for a 24-month extension of your post-completion OPT EAD employment authorization if you:

  • Are an F-1 student who received a STEM degree included on the STEM Designated Degree Program List  (PDF);
  • Are employed by an employer who is enrolled in and is using E-Verify; and
  • Received an initial grant of post-completion OPT EAD employment authorization based on your STEM degree.

If you are interested in applying for a STEM OPT EAD extension, please see our Optional Practical Training Extension for STEM Students (STEM OPT) page for more information.

Applying for OPT EAD

Generally, you must:

  1. Request that your designated school official (DSO) at your academic institution recommend the OPT EAD. Your DSO will make the recommendation by endorsing your Form I‑20, Certification of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status, and making the appropriate notation in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
  2. Properly file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorizationwith USCIS, accompanied by the required fee and the supporting documentation as described in the form instructions.

What is Cap-Gap Extension?

If you are an F-1 student with a timely filed H-1B petition and change of status request, and your F-1 status and employment authorization will expire before the change of status to H-1B occurs (typically Oct. 1), you may be eligible for a cap-gap extension.

Go to  Cap-Gap Extension page for more information.

For additional details regarding Optional Practical Training (OPT EAD) for F-1 Students, visit below useful links:

H4 EAD: Employment Authorization Document (H4 EAD) for H4 dependent visa holders allows H4 visa dependent spouses of H1B nonimmigrants to legally work in the United States. Eligible H4 visa holders may apply for H4 EAD if they want to work in the USA.

H4 EAD – Eligibility Requirements:

Certain H-4 dependent spouses of H-1B nonimmigrants can file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, if the H-1B nonimmigrant:

  • Is the principal beneficiary of an approved Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker; or
  • Has been granted H-1B status under sections 106(a) and (b) of the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-first Century Act of 2000 as amended by the 21st Century Department of Justice Appropriations Authorization Act (AC21).

Validity of Employment Authorization for H4 EAD:

You will not be authorized to work until USCIS approves your Form I-765. Once your employment authorization (H4 EAD) is approved, the expiration date on your H4 EAD should be the same date as the expiration date on your most recent Form I-94 indicating your H-4 nonimmigrant status. You are only authorized to work through the expiration date on your H4 EAD. If you are still eligible for employment authorization after that date, you should file for a renewal H4 EAD by submitting another Form I-765. You cannot file for a renewal H4 EAD more than 180 days before your original H4 EAD expires.

For more details regarding H4 EAD, click H4 EAD Details

The L-2 visa classification is available to the spouse and children of an individual who holds a valid L1A or L1B intra-company transferee status.


  • The spouse or parent of the L-2 applicant must continue to hold valid L-1 status.
  • The children are only eligible for L-2 status while under 21 years of age.
  • L-2 status must be separately extended for each family member by filing an application with the USCIS. It is not automatically extended when the L-1 spouse or parent receives an extension of his/her status.
  • A person may be granted L-2 status by: (1) applying for an L-2 visa at a U.S. consulate abroad, and then entering the United States in L-2 status; or (2) by applying for a change of status with the USCIS, if he or she is already in the United States, but holds a different visa classification.
  • Individuals in L-2 status are permitted to apply for the employment authorization document (EAD) that permits them to work for any employer, as long as they remain in valid L-2 status.

Because the L2 visa allows L2 EAD, L2 visa holder spouses are not forced to forego their careers and can work while in the USA.

If you intend to work in the USA on L2 EAD, you should apply for L2 EAD immediately and not wait for some employer to interview you or offer you a job. Additionally, don’t expect that prospective employer to file your L2 EAD. They have nothing do with it, and you have to file it yourself.  Optionally, Prospective employer can also file your L2 EAD on your behalf upon confirmation of the job with them.

Dependent children on L2 EAD visa are NOT eligible to apply for EAD.

See below links for more details on L2 EAD:

The E-3 Visa classification applies only to nationals of Australia. You must be coming to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation. The specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and the attainment of a bachelor’s or higher degree in the specific specialty, or its equivalent, as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States.

E-3 Visa Eligibility Criteria

To qualify for an E-3 visa, you must demonstrate, among other things, that you:

  • Are a national of Australia
  • Have a legitimate offer of employment in the United States
  • Possess the necessary academic or other qualifying credentials
  • Will fill a position that qualifies as a specialty occupation

Period of Stay on E3 Visa in USA:  Initial period of stay is 2 years

Extension of Stay: Up to 2 years per extension; no maximum number of extensions, with some exceptions.

Change of Employer

To change employers while remaining in the United States your new employer must obtain a certified Labor Condition Application for the position in which you will be employed and properly file a Form I-129 petition. The Form I-129 petition must be approved before you are authorized to work for the new employer. USCIS may consider you to be maintaining E-3 Visa status, following cessation of employment, for up to 60 days during the period of petition validity (or other authorized validity period).

Note: Form I-129 is also used to apply for an extension of stay or change of employment with the same employer.

Family of E-3 Visa Nonimmigrant Workers (E-3D EAD or E-3 EAD):

An E-3 Visa nonimmigrant worker’s spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age are entitled to dependent E-3 Visa classification. Your spouse is entitled to apply for work authorization (aka, E-3D dependent visa), but not your children. To apply for work authorization (E-3D EAD or E-3 EAD) as a spouse of an E-3 nonimmigrant, your spouse must file a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. For more information on the application procedures, see the Employment Authorization Document page.

Applying for an E-3 Visa from Within the United States

The Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, is used to apply for a change of status to or an extension of stay in the E-3 nonimmigrant temporary worker classification.

Supporting Documents

Your Form I-129 should include the following documents:

  • A Labor Condition Application (LCA) that indicates that it has been filed to support an E-3 classification
  • Academic or other credentials demonstrating qualifications for the position
  • Job offer letter or other documentation from the employer establishing that you will be engaged in a specialty occupation and that you will be paid the higher of the actual or prevailing wage
  • If required, before you may commence employment in the specialty occupation, you must have the necessary license or other official permission to practice in the specialty occupation

For more details on E3 Visa and E-3D eligibility, visit: (E-3D EAD, E3 EAD or E-3 EAD)

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) creates special economic and trade relationships for the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The TN Visa nonimmigrant status allows professionals from Canada and Mexico to work in the U.S.

Mexican professionals must obtain a TN visa at a U.S. Consulate or Embassy to enter the U.S.

Canadian professionals can request TN visa status at a U.S. port of entry.

Among the types of professionals who are eligible to seek admission as TN Visa nonimmigrants are accountants, engineers, lawyers, pharmacists, scientists, and teachers. You may be eligible for TN Visa nonimmigrant status, if:

  • You are a citizen of Canada or Mexico;
  • Your profession qualifies under the regulations;
  • The position in the United States requires a NAFTA professional;
  • You have a prearranged full-time or part-time job with a U.S. employer (but not self-employment – see documentation required below); and
  • You have the qualifications to practice in the profession in question.

 Eligibility Criteria

 Unlike Mexican citizens, Canadian citizens are generally eligible for admission as nonimmigrants without a visa.  The TN Visa category, a nonimmigrant classification, simply reflects this general exemption from the visa requirement.  NAFTA governs which evidence is required to prove whether a Canadian or Mexican citizen is a professional in a qualifying profession.

Canadian Citizens

If you are a Canadian citizen, then you are not required to apply for a TN visa at a U.S. consulate.

You may establish eligibility for TN Visa classification at the time you seek admission to the United States by presenting required documentation to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer at certain CBP-designated U.S. ports of entry or at a designated pre-clearance/pre-flight inspection station. You must provide the following documentation to the CBP officer:

  • Proof of Canadian citizenship;
  • Letter from your prospective employer detailing items such as the professional capacity in which you will work in the United States, the purpose of your employment, your length of stay, and your educational qualifications; and
  • Credentials evaluation (if applicable), together with any applicable fees.

Mexican Citizens

If you are a Mexican citizen, then you are required to obtain a visa to enter the United States as a TN Visa nonimmigrant. You should apply for a TN visa directly at a U.S. embassy or consulate in Mexico.  See the U.S. Department of State webpage, “Mexican and Canadian NAFTA Professional Worker.”

Once you are approved for a TN visa, you may apply for admission at certain CBP-designated U.S. ports of entry or at a designated pre-clearance/pre-flight inspection station.  Please refer to CBP’s website for additional information and requirements for applying for admission to the United States.  If a CBP officer finds you eligible for admission, then you will be admitted as a TN nonimmigrant.

Period of Stay/Extension of Stay:  Initial Period of Stay is up to 3 years for TN Visa holders.

If you wish to remain in the United States beyond your initial period of TN Visa stay without first departing from the United States, you must seek an extension of stay. If you are in the United States, your employer may file Form I-129 on your behalf.

Alternatively, you may depart from the United States before the date your status expires, and then, once abroad, you may apply at a CBP-designated U.S. port of entry or at a designated pre-clearance/pre-flight inspection station using the same application and documentation procedures required at the time of your initial application for admission as a TN Visa nonimmigrant.

Dependents of TN Visa Nonimmigrants

Any accompanying or “following to join” spouse and children under the age of 21 may be eligible for TD nonimmigrant status.  Spouses and children are:

  • Not permitted to work while in the United States, but they are permitted to study.
  • Granted TD status for no longer than the period of time granted to the principal TN nonimmigrant.


Form I-9 

When completing Section 1 of Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, an employee in TN Visa status should select “An alien authorized to work” and enter the admission number and expiration date of their status as indicated on Form I-94/Form I-94A, Arrival/Departure Record. The employee’s unexpired Form I-94 together with their unexpired foreign passport is acceptable as a List A document for Form I-9.

In the alternative, employees in TN Visa status may present a List B document with a List C document.  In this case, a Form I-94/I-94A indicating admission in TN Visa status would be acceptable as a List C#8 document.

For more details on TN Visa, visit:  (Murthy Law Firm)  (Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, PC)

Legal Disclaimer:

The information available on our website is informational only and is not intended to be a legal advice. Before making any decision, or taking any action that might affect your plan or decision, you should consult the concern subject expert.
We are not a legal advisor or a law firm and is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Only an attorney or an accredited representative working for a Department of Justice (DOJ) recognized organization can give you legal advice.

Hyperlinks on our website might lead to 3rd party resources located on servers maintained by other persons or organizations. Information and the links are provided as a convenience to you, and are not endorsed by us or by any legal advisors. No warranty about the accuracy, or any other aspect of the information contained on such servers is provided.
Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the visitor to take safety measures to ensure that information you select is appropriate for you, and is up to your discretion whether to or not to refer such information. The information provided “as is”, with no guaranty of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including any warranty of performance, merchant ability, or fitness for a particular purpose.

In addition, changes may be made in this information from time to time without any notice to the visitors. In no event we will be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages from any use of the information provided.

how can we help you?

Contact us at the Vegatron Systems office nearest to you or 

Let us know how we can help. Please use the Resume Submission Form to submit your resume and find your next dream job, and we’ll contact you as soon as we can.