Electrical Engineering Services:
Electrical, Electronic and Embedded Technologies in the Analog and Digital spaces have been the key to our success. Electrical and Electronic Architecture; along with Electrical and Electronic Hardware and Software; full Embedded Systems Development throughout the entire product life cycle; including all aspects of managing the Engineering Programs for Electronic Systems is our core value to our Clients.
Our Company has developed a vast network of staffing professionals able to provide services nationwide. We have serviced Client companies and candidates across USA. Industries served include: Medical, Specialty Equipment, Automotive, Heavy Equipment, Mobility Equipment, and Consumer Electronics. We take time to understand what you do and help you improve your profitability with services strategically matched to your needs.
Our goal is to Save you Time.
Vegatron Systems provides creative solutions to your engineering project, staffing or career needs. We have over 15+ years of combined experience in engineering, marketing and customer service.
Industries We Serve:
Our customers are involved in manufacturing, engineering of electrical controls and instrumentation, information systems, software development, documentation and training, assistance lines for vehicles and software, and other services for industry. We work throughout the country for clients in our niche. The demand for top-quality technical and professional services and personnel is overwhelming to many companies today.
Our Core Focus is Electrical, Electronics and Software Engineering.
Our Experience: Full software development lifecycle experience including requirements flow-down and decomposition, allocation to design, translation to code, Hardware / Software integration, design verification/product qual, transition to production, fielded product support, including changes for component obsolescence.
We provide services to Customers and Candidates in:
- Embedded Software Engineers– 32-bit AUTOSAR C, Embed C, C++, Assembly, Linux, RTOS, GUI, PC-based controls, etc.
- Embedded Tools: Boot Loaders, BSPs, Flash Devices & Drivers, Ethernet, PCIe, USB, SPI, I2C, OpenGL, Vulcan, etc.
- Digital Engineering: FPGAs, CCAs, PWBs, etc.
- Hardware and Design Engineers – Chip, Board and System Level -Digital, Analog, and Mixed-Signal design (including RF and Power Electronics/Supply)
- Control Systems Development– EMI/EMC, PSpice, MATLAB/Simulink, Algorithm development and calibration
- Systems Engineers & Architects–Semi-conductor and Consumer Electronics.
- Manufacturing Information Systems Engineers
- Validation and Test Engineers/Technicians
- Field Service Engineers/Technicians