Engagement : Contingent Workforce Services
Contingent Workforce Staffing Engagement:
Hiring contingent labor workforce provides your organization Agility and flexibility, accepting it to adapt quickly to change in a continually evolving environment. Hiring contingent workers can help plug talent deficiencies, allow businesses to meet periodic demands, or even gain professional expertise as and when they need it.
Contingent workers are not employees of your organization. What exactly does that mean, especially when your organization have various types of these non-traditional workforce, like temp interns, contractors, freelance consultants, and consultants, working together with your other regular employees?
Contingent workforce is of 3 types viz Temporary workers, Consultants and Independent Contractors and differs from regular employees in 3 significant ways.
- Contingent workers are not on your company’s payroll.
- Contingent workers are hired on need (as per demand) basis for a specified period of time.
- Contingent workers are not eligible for benefits which are provided by your company to its regular employees.
Managing a contingent workforce program is a complex task, but you don’t have to worry about and sweat the complicated and ever-changing legal and labor laws around hiring contingent workers. Rather than keeping record track of multiple worker types, suppliers, contracts, and related compliance requirements, consider engaging & partnering with an alternate solution that offers a single Employer of Record for your contingent workforce program.
- Vegatron Systems acts as an employer of records.
- Vegatron Systems is the Go-Tofor payroll and staff management, including on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Vegatron Systems’ s payroll management solution is tailored to your unique contingent labor needs, while mitigating your risk for liabilities.
- We provide scalable payroll options for employees on SOW, staff augmentation and direct-hire with Fortune 1000 companies.
- With that taken care in good hands of Vegatron Systems, you can focus on finding the talent you need when you need it.
- With Vegatron’s Payroll Services, our client was able to absorb cost savings as Vegatron’s solution was able to compete the competition in terms of pricing, and ensured a sound workforce by continuously remaining in contact with the consultants.
- Using Vegatron Systems as an employer of record allowed our clients to free-up time and cost effectively outsource its necessary laborious human resource tasks, employee benefits, payroll, workers comp, and compliance issues.
- Using Vegatron Systems as an employer of record, Onboarding quality talent workforce is done quickly by so clients can focus on the projects and helped us deliver top quality workers to our clients.
Flexible Staffing Options: By leveraging our recruiting team, you gain access to an extensive network of professionals with whom you can engage for:
- Contingent Workforce options
- Direct Hire Permanent Placement, Full-Time, Part-Time
- Contract Staffing: Corp-to-Corp, Temporary, Temp-to-Perm
Our Engagements & Services:
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing Services (RPO) Engagements
- Managed Services Program (MSP) Engagement:
- Statement of Work (SOW) Engagements
- Payroll & Accounting Services
Industries we deal with:
- Information Technology, Robotics and Mechatronics
- Embedded Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Accounting and Finance
- Energy and Environment
We have decades of experience providing contingent workforce in Project Management and Business Systems Analysis to our customers and partner with certified ITIL and PMP professionals. Provided contingent staffing services for organizations in the Information Technology & Mechatronics, Esports & Gaming, Embedded Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy & Utilities, Financial, and Healthcare & Pharma industries.