Engagement : Contingent Workforce Services
Contingent / Contract Workforce Staffing Engagement:
Hiring contingent labor workforce provides your organization Agility and flexibility, accepting it to adapt quickly to change in a continually evolving environment. Hiring contingent workers can help plug talent deficiencies, allow businesses to meet periodic demands, or even gain professional expertise as and when they need it.
Contingent workers are not employees of your organization. What exactly does that mean, especially when your organization have various types of these non-traditional workforce, like temp interns, contractors, freelance consultants, and consultants, working together with your other regular employees?
Contingent workforce is of 3 types viz Temporary workers, Consultants and Independent Contractors and differs from regular employees in 3 significant ways.
- Contingent workers are not on your company’s payroll.
- Contingent workers are hired on need (as per demand) basis for a specified period of time.
- Contingent workers are not eligible for benefits which are provided by your company to its regular employees.
Managing a contingent workforce program is a complex task, but you don’t have to worry about and sweat the complicated and ever-changing legal and labor laws around hiring contingent workers. Rather than keeping record track of multiple worker types, suppliers, contracts, and related compliance requirements, consider engaging & partnering with an alternate solution that offers a single Employer of Record for your contingent workforce program.
Why use our contract service?
- Shorter hiring process – From role release to the start of the project, we have a pre-approved network of candidates that will be available within a matter of days to make an instant impact on your business.
- Niche expertise – We can provide highly-skilled candidates with niche experience thanks to our substantial network.
- Full vetting and onboarding – Our dedicated contractor onboarding team can rapidly screen and onboard the candidate to your exact specifications.
- Industry Specialists – With over 15 years’ experience, we understand niche requirements so you’ll only ever receive a selection of pertinent candidates that can come in and hit the ground running
- Reduced long-term labor cost – Contract hires often work out cheaper than permanent hires as they do not require payment of non-cash benefits and training, and we’ll always work to your budget.
- Process improvements – Everything from onboarding to offboarding, payroll demands, and costs are all managed, meaning less work for your internal departments.
- Working to your timeframes – 1,3,6,12 months – we can deploy individuals or whole project teams to help cover skill gaps in your business for any period of time you require.
- Flexible solution – Our fixed-price statement of work means you can call on and off contract resource when you need it and mitigate financial risk by not having to spend on human resource indefinitely.
- Wider talent pool – in a candidate-short market permanent resource can be hard to find, but we can deploy contractors to plug skill gaps and ensure full knowledge transfer until you bring on board your next perm hire.
Flexible Staffing Options: By leveraging our recruiting team, you gain access to an extensive network of professionals with whom you can engage for:
- Contingent Workforce options
- Direct Hire Permanent Placement, Full-Time, Part-Time
- Contract Staffing: Corp-to-Corp, Temporary, Temp-to-Perm
Our Engagements & Services:
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing Services (RPO) Engagements
- Managed Services Program (MSP) Engagement:
- Statement of Work (SOW) Engagements
- Payroll & Accounting Services
Industries we deal with:
- Information Technology, Robotics and Mechatronics
- Embedded Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Accounting and Finance
- Energy and Environment
- Vegatron Systems acts as an employer of records.
- Vegatron Systems is the Go-Tofor payroll and staff management, including on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Vegatron Systems’ s payroll management solution is tailored to your unique contingent labor needs, while mitigating your risk for liabilities.
- We provide scalable payroll options for employees on SOW, staff augmentation and direct-hire with Fortune 1000 companies.
- With that taken care in good hands of Vegatron Systems, you can focus on finding the talent you need when you need it.
- With Vegatron’s Payroll Services, our client was able to absorb cost savings as Vegatron’s solution was able to compete the competition in terms of pricing, and ensured a sound workforce by continuously remaining in contact with the consultants.
- Using Vegatron Systems as an employer of record allowed our clients to free-up time and cost effectively outsource its necessary laborious human resource tasks, employee benefits, payroll, workers comp, and compliance issues.
- Using Vegatron Systems as an employer of record, Onboarding quality talent workforce is done quickly by so clients can focus on the projects and helped us deliver top quality workers to our clients.
Let us know how we can help. Please use the Client Engagement Form to submit your Staffing Requirements or Suggestions, and we’ll contact you as soon as we can.
We have decades of experience providing contingent workforce in Project Management and Business Systems Analysis to our customers and partner with certified ITIL and PMP professionals. Provided contingent staffing services for organizations in the Information Technology & Mechatronics, Esports & Gaming, Embedded Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy & Utilities, Financial, and Healthcare & Pharma industries.
Our clients have benefited by utilizing our engagement & services like Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Program (MSP), Statement of Work (SOW) and Payroll & Accounting.